No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
Palermo with the eyes of who lives here
Palermo is a city for unique and unusual experinces. At a slow pace or cycling, by car or by bus everybody will find his or her own Palermo.
Here few tips:
- The Newsagent, the bar, a restaurant, the grocery stand, the principles is the same. Two days and you will be already the best client ever and will get close with the most beautiful part of the city: its people.
- Have a walk in one of the markets to taste typical Palermo street food: Capo, Ballaró, Vucciria
- Lay on the Foro Italico, a narrow and long park on the sea
- Walk along La Cala, the oldest port, recently restored
- Sunday morning, early in the morning, go visit Piazza Marina market
-Take a walk in the pedestrian Via Maqueda and arrive to the Quattro Canti - the Four Corners. They divide the city in the four historical quarters.
San Cataldo Church
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.